Hi Everyone,
April- 





March-













Yes the Wells Family is here and still doing well! We have been so busy and gone a ton so I have not been good posting to the blog. I hope to do a recap of the last 3 months for you!!!
April-
In April we went to Maderia Beach, Florida with the Fischer family. We had such a wonderful time at the beach, parks, zoo, eating ice cream, pool, and being together as a family. We are blessed to have such wonderful family. We had over 400 pictures so I included just a few favorites. Enjoy!
March-
The beginning of the month Steve and I took a ski trip to Big Sky, Montana with some friends. We had an amazing time and I skiied some of the hardest stuff I have ever done. The weather, snow and place was beautiful. We will be back for sure some day. My little brother also turned 30!!!! We had movie night with the boys and Kaden and Steve made a finger hockey board. I think Steve was reliving his youth! The month ended with a girls weekend and packing for Spring Break!!

Februaury-
We had a wonderful winter spending lots of time up north! Kaden is a great skier and can go down pretty much everything, including black diamonds! I even got Carter to ski at Boyne Highlands with me. I have a feeling he will be ripping down hills next year. We went skiing at 6 different places this winter. Carter also turned two in Feb. I can't believe how big my baby is, he is not a baby anymore. He has so much vocabulary and that personality. Let me tell you, we will have our hands fill with that stinker!!
Elmo Live with Mom, Sydney and Aunt Hillary.
No comments:
Post a Comment